- Low-wage workers who will get a raise on July 24;
- Business owners who favor raising the minimum wage;
- Faith leaders who see poverty wages as a moral outrage, including Rev. Paul Sherry;
- Leaders of current or successful past campaigns to raise the minimum wage in Tennessee, New York, Georgia, Arkansas, Kansas and elsewhere;
- Minimum wage expert Holly Sklar, author of "A Just Minimum Wage: Good for Workers, Business and Our Future."
At the same time, we will be releasing updated versions of our reports, Raising the Minimum Wage in Hard Times and Policy Points: Raise the Minimum Wage to $10 in 2010.
Meanwhile, more analysis and information about raising the minimum wage is available at our newly relaunched website, www.letjusticeroll.org.
Let Justice Roll Living Wage Campaign
A job should keep you out of poverty, not keep you in it.________________________________________
With over 100 member organizations, the nonpartisan Let Justice Roll Living Wage Campaign is the leading faith, community, labor, business coalition committed to raising the minimum wage to a living wage at the state and federal level.